I see the following spam plugins on the q2a addons section - which ones should we be using as standard and which can we ignore?
Given we use bootstrap, it seems to me installing 1,3 and 6 would seem sufficient. Is that reasonable?
- Akismet Plugin by Dave Hannon. Uses the Akismet spam filtering service to detect spammy posts and queue them for moderation.
- AntiBot Captcha by Krzysztof Kielce. Simple and easy captcha for Q2A 1.5+.
- Bootstrap reCAPTCHA by Amiya Sahu. A version of the default reCAPTCHA plugin that works well with Bootstrap-based themes.
- KeyCAPTCHA Captcha by Andrey Gvosdev. Provides the KeyCAPTCHA captcha for Q2A.
- Logical Captcha by Amiya Sahu. Shows simple logical questions from Text CAPTCHA as a captcha challenge.
- Spammer Checker by Walter Williams @ Sawtooth Software. On IP address pages, checks stopforumspam.com and botscout.com to see if the IP belong to a known spammer