Download and Instructions:
Question2Answer Plugin: Flag Reasons
Adds choice of flag reasons and comment option to each flag vote
- user gets list of reasons to choose from when clicking on the button "flag"
- user can add a comment
- flags and reasons are listed at post
- Download the plugin as ZIP from github
- Make a full backup of your q2a database before installing the plugin.
- Extract the folder q2apro-flag-reasons from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder q2apro-flag-reasons to the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder q2apro-flag-reasons into the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "q2apro Flag Reasons" is listed.
- Initialize the database (this will create a table qa_flagreasons)
- Congratulations, your new plugin has been activated.
The code is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You bear the risk. Refunds will not be given!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
All code herein is OpenSource. Feel free to build upon it and share with the world.
If you use the plugin:
- Translate the plugin into your language and commit the language file.
- Say thank you by donating a few to the developer.
- Flagging of answers and comments now possible.
- Key listener for Enter (submit) and Escape (cancel).
- Click on semi-transparent background closes overaly.