1. Used to have a 728X90 Adsense ad on the rightside of the logo here http://www.satechhelp.co.za/
2. I have just replaced it with the new responsive one (Adsense ad unit code)
3. This shows up on mobiles but not on desktops (I use different themes for my desktops & mobiles versions - Orange Candy & SnowFlat respectively)
4. Google says "If you place your responsive ad code within a parent container that doesn’t have an explicit width set, for example, within a floating element, then our ad code won’t be able to calculate the required size for the responsive ad unit." and I think this is my problem.
5. I have tried their suggestions of modifying the responsive ad unit code with no success
6. What I have finally come to resolve upon is to make a div container for it but I do not know where to start - and whether these change/modification must be made to one the theme .php file or one of the core Q2A .php files.
Welcome to the Q&A site for Question2Answer.
If you have a question about Q2A, please ask in English.
To report a bug, please create a new issue on Github or ask a question here with the bug tag.
If you just want to try Q2A, please use the demo site.