This is a plugin for Question2Answer that changes the owner of a post or makes the post anonymous.
Download from: https://github.com/q2apro/q2apro-change-post-owner/
- Install Question2Answer if you haven't already.
- Get the source code for this plugin directly from github or from the q2apro plugin page.
- Extract the files.
- Optional: Add your language strings in copying file q2apro-post-owner-lang-default.php to e. g. q2apro-post-owner-lang-fr.php
- Upload the files to a subfolder called q2apro-change-post-owner inside the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins. Check if the plugin "q2apro Change Post Owner" is listed.
- Navigate to yourq2asite.com/postowner. This site is only accessible by the admin.
- Get question link or post id.
- Insert it into the input field on page yourq2asite.com/postowner
- Insert the name of the new owner (exact username) or click make post anonymous.
- Click the submit button, done!
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You bear the risk. Refunds will not be given!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
All code herein is OpenSource. Feel free to build upon it and share with the world.
Question2Answer is a free and open source PHP software for Q&A sites.
If you use the plugin:
- Consider joining the Question2Answer forum, answer some questions or write your own plugin!
- You can use the code of this plugin to learn more about q2a-plugins. It is commented code.
- Visit q2apro.com to get more free and premium plugins.