I am happy to announce the release of the new User Statistics Plugin. It is a premium, non-free plugin.
What it does:
The plugin gives each user a complete statistic about his points per post, best answers and votes - per month
- provides a page with detailled information about: answers, best answers, votes for answers, questions posted, best answers selected, votes for questions, comments count - all data is calculated per month
- shows a daily statistic about the activity, even with diagram/graph
- you can open the details for each user by adding the name to the URL: /userstats?username=Michael
- in case you use the Best-Users-Pro plugin, those scores are also included
- available languages: en, de
- Buy the plugin and download the ZIP file provided q2apro-userstatistics.zip
- Make a full backup of your q2a database before installing the plugin.
- Extract the folder q2apro-userstatistics from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder q2apro-userstatistics to the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder q2apro-userstatistics into the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "Q2APRO User Statistics" is listed.
- Change the plugin settings to meet your needs and save the changes.
- Congratulations, your new plugin is installed and active at /userstats.