Question2Answer Plugin for admins to merge two tags into one tag
Download and Description: https://github.com/q2apro/q2apro-tag-merger
Open after installation at: yoursite.com/tagmerger
Question2Answer Plugin: Tag Merger
This is a plugin_ for Question2Answer for admins to merge two tags into one tag.
- Install Question2Answer if you haven't already.
- Get the source code for this plugin directly from github or from the `q2apro plugin page`_.
- Extract the files.
- Upload the files to a subfolder called q2apro-tag-merger inside the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins. Check if the plugin "Q2apro Tag Merger" is listed.
- Navigate to yourq2asite.com/tagmerger. This is the plugin page to merge tags.
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You bear the risk. Refunds will not be given!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
All code herein is OpenSource. Feel free to build upon it and share with the world.
Question2Answer is a free and open source PHP software for Q&A sites.
If you use the plugin:
- Consider joining the Question2Answer forum, answer some questions or write your own plugin!
- You can use the code of this plugin to learn more about q2a-plugins. It is commented code.