For over one year I am developing a plugin that will give all standard q2a forums a lucrative extra: A complete booking system!
The exciting thing: You and your members can earn money now with their services! E. g. I take 25 % commission of all payments on my site below.
See some screenshots from production mode. So you get a good idea how it looks like (it is in German, but you will understand):
List of all contractors:
Connection to q2a forum (Booking button below answer):
Booking page for each contractor with booking calendar:
Listing of all bookings to pay with prices:
Payment page with payment options for customer:
Comprehensive Admin interface:
Admin: Example of all booked events with status
Admin: Example of all ratings
The plugin is comprehensive, it consists of a couple of standalone "systems". Here are some of the main features:
- connects to the q2a forum - Booking button below each answer "book expert now"
- full booking calendar with arbitrary time slots and pricing
- full internationalization with more than 500 language strings (!)
- payment methods included: paypal is completely automatic, bank transfer
- Deposit can be bought and used by user to book contractors (dont need to pay on each single booking)
- complete account balance system (e.g. deposit is not enough, needs to pay to clear balance)
- complete rating system for completed events
- contractors can determine preferred times for bookings
- complete event manager to find new times for an event OR other contractor that takes over
- CLIENT system with: Events, Calendar, Ratings, Deposit, Profile, Account overview
- CONTRACTOR system with: Events, Calendar, Ratings, prefered week times, Profile, Fees (Income)
- ADMIN: Full control of everything going on. Balance sheets, all events booked and schedules
- complete separate fancy messaging system for clients and contractors
- optional starting credit for new customers
This is a first impression for you. I hope you like it.
I intend to release this plugin in August 2016 for ... USD.
Release time: indeterminate, but in 2017