I have mentioned the plugin already here but it is worth it to create an extra post for it :)
Question2Answer Plugin: A complete user statistic with detailed points per post and thumbs and more
- provides a page with detailled information about: answers, best answers, votes for answers, questions posted, best answers selected, votes for questions, comments count; all data is calculated per month
- shows a daily statistic about the activity, even with diagram/graph
- you can open the details for each user by adding the name to the URL: /userstats?username=Michael
- in case you use the Best-Users-Pro plugin, those scores are also included
- available languages: en, de
- Download the ZIP file.
- Make a full backup of your q2a database before installing the plugin.
- Extract the folder q2apro-userstatistics from the ZIP file.
- Move the folder q2apro-userstatistics to the qa-plugin folder of your Q2A installation.
- Use your FTP-Client to upload the folder q2apro-userstatistics into the qa-plugin folder of your server.
- Navigate to your site, go to Admin -> Plugins and check if the plugin "Q2APRO User Statistics" is listed.
- Change the plugin settings to meet your needs and save the changes.
- Congratulations, your new plugin is installed and active at /userstats.
Disclaimer / Copyright
This is beta code. It is probably okay for production environments, but may not work exactly as expected. You bear the risk. Refunds will not be given!
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
All code herein is OpenSource. Feel free to build upon it and share with the world.