Thanks, but I am looking at a user profile and don't see any "Edit this user" link. (I'm definitely an admin, since I can see the user's "Bonus Points" amount and change it.) Exactly where is this link located?
Here is what I see on the page http://hostname/qa/user/username:
0. The top links: Hello, My Updates, Logout, and the search box.
1. The top navigation tabs (Questions, Unanswered, Tags, Users, Ask A Question, Admin.)
2. The heading "User <username>"
3. "Activity by <username>"
4. The user box (bonus points, Score, Questions, Answers, etc.) with an "Update bonus" button at the bottom.
5. "Recent activity by <username>" with a list of posts.