Good Day !
Please help me...
I want to start Q2A site. This is the way how I proceeded;
1) I installed Q2A as standalone (ask.qsarticle.com) and everything was fine except that EMAILS were not able to be sent to the users (emails including confirmation link email). I tried my best but found no solution for that.
2) Then I decided to integrate Q2A with my current WP site (www.qsarticle.com) as my WP site is already in good working condition.
3) As in step-1, I was already having Q2A installed; I inserted the path to my WP site in Q2A.
4) I accessed my Q2A and it asked me to create the database and I did. It integrated successfully.
5) Then I tried to test the "register" in Q2A. When I clicked on it, I was successfully transferred to my WP site where I registered.
6) Next I tried to login the Q2A. After entering username and password in Q2A, I was redirected to LOGIN page to my WP site where I again entered the same username and password. After successful login, I was redirected to my WP site Dashboard and not to the Q2A.
7) Then I tried to modify qa-external-users.php (in an effort to correct the redirect issues) .The modified form of qa-external-users.php file is Here
8) Even then I was not able to be redirected. So I inserted SOME lines at start and at end of my qa-config.php. The modified file can be accessed Here.
9) When I did changes (described in step 8), Now when I try to access my Q2A (ask.qsarticle.com), I get blank page.
The error log says:::: [20-Apr-2013 08:30:39] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function add_filter() in /home2/enggarti/public_html/ask/qa-config.php on line 170
and line 170 refers to the code which needs to be placed at end of qa-config.php
Please help. I am trying this Q2A since last three days.
Thanks in advance