unable to understand these
1. Place your source Q2A files in a directory outside of your site root, e.g. /home/me/q2a/
2. Make a new directory somewhere else on your server where your actual q2a site will reside, e.g. /var/www/q2a/
3. Make symbolic links from the source files (not the root directory) to the new directory:
ln -s /home/me/q2a/* /var/www/q2a/
Note: if you are going to use neat urls, copy or link to the original .htaccess as well:
ln -s /home/me/q2a/.htaccess /var/www/q2a/
4. Copy the original qa-config-example.php to qa-config.php in the new directory
5. Edit the new qa-config.php file as needed, using a unique table prefix.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 for each site, making sure the table prefix of each site is unique.