What you want to see in the core q2a:
1. The ability to completely close the profile from other users.
2. Black list of users, the ability of the user to block another user, so as not to see his questions.
3. The ability to encourage the user in the form of gif, jpg, png images on the wall, from another user, with an installed set of stickers.
I understand that this is an open platform. and kernel developers have no time to be distracted by additional functions, but this would improve the overall picture of q2a.
Not everyone can develop and implement new functions on their own.
As for the prices for plug-ins, they are big, I also understand that the seller sets the price, but you also need to have a conscience.
For the price offered here for one plugin, you can buy a ready-made platform with the support of these elementary functions included in the kernel, as I described above.
I see two options:
1. The platform dies to the end, which is already happening.
2. Either the developers listen to the wishes of users.
I think many here will agree with me.
And there seems to be no community, every man for himself(