On of possible way:
1. Download this freecontactform.zip from: http://www.freecontactform.com/free.php
2. Unzip and upload via ftp client all 7 file to your server root. (www.yoursqandasitename.commm)
3. Enter the foloowing url: yoursqandqsitename.commm/freecontacforminstall.php
4. Fill the required fields.
5. Go to your site and login with your admin account.
6. Select pages menu, and "Add Link" as a new custom form page. Give it a name, and set menu's place.
7. Open the contactform.html file with your favourite text editor
8. Delet line-in my case 25-
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="freecontactform.css">
9.To here still int he head section insert:
10. Open the file freecontactform.css, copy and paste all rows to contartform.html, between <style type="text/css"> </style> you’ve just created.
11. Copy all of html file modified and paste it to the css field of your Q&A’s custom link.
Now you have custom form, change it to your taste.
Good luck, and apologize for my english. :)