I'm working on a script to migrate questions from my main Q2A install to the meta-site I set up. So far, I have these steps:
- Given question ID, find answers and comments, and comments on each answer.
- Insert the question into the other database, get the ID back.
- Insert the question's answers/comments with that ID as the parent.
- Insert the answer's comments, using each answer's ID as the parent.
- Delete all content from the main database.
Have I missed anything here? What is the setup with related questions, might that affect things?