I plan to start working on Question2Answer 1.4 in March.
Please let me know the 5 most important improvements for you.
As in the past, your opinions will play a crucial role in determining what's implemented.
Thanks and I look forward to your feedback!
Here is my top 5:
1. Points based permissions. This would curb malicious activity and cheating the system. At least have something to restrict rampant voting (as I described here)
2. Flagging/reporting system.
3. Closing/deleting questions and users. Closed questions should have a suffix, i.e.: [closed]
4. Time formatting. Allow us to choose what dates look like. I want to use timeago which brings me to..
5. jQuery. Ajax updating, inline comments, posts, etc.. Popup UI dialogs, plugins which make the whole experience much more pleasant and interaction easier.
Thanx for asking! :)
My top 5:
1. An option to see questions by:
2. Google login
3. Points based permissions (even per tag) --> allowing moderators
4. Handling image uploading
5. A nice touch: # of views for each question + sidebar stats (#of question, # of answers, % answered, # of users)
Welcome to the Q&A site for Question2Answer.
If you have a question about Q2A, please ask in English.
To report a bug, please create a new issue on Github or ask a question here with the bug tag.
If you just want to try Q2A, please use the demo site.
July 15, 2020: Q2A 1.8.5 released!