- Running a q2a forum siteQ.com
- Running a custom website siteB.com with a custom script for user logins.
- I want to get rid of the custom login script. Instead I would like to use the table "qa_users" from siteQ.com (q2a forum) for the login handling.
- I know already that I can access the q2a db and files from siteB.com via external integration.
1. User does his login on siteB.com using table qa_users (works already with external integration)
2. User coming from siteB.com visits siteQ.com which recognizes the user as loggedin.
By the way, you know this login feature from Google and Stackexchange, for instance.
How can this be implemented?
I researched already and found on stackoverflow: 1, 2, 3. But probably there is a simpler way within question2answer.