Till yesterday my website http://iavinash.com was following HTTP but I changed it to "HTTPS" its all working fine but the Q2A is installed in sub folder http://iavinash.com/forum. My main site has gone fully "HTTPS" but Q2A has not.
I have changed the Preferred site URL: to "https://iavinash.com/forum/" but still not working.
Welcome to the Q&A site for Question2Answer.
If you have a question about Q2A, please ask here, in English.
To report a bug, please create a new issue on Github or ask a question here with the bug tag.
If you just want to try Q2A, please use the demo site.
April 20, 2021: Q2A 1.8.6 released!