I have searched for this already but not sure what the answer is.
My requirement is:
- plugin for login using accounts from various social media websites
- preferably a single plugin for all social media websites, rather than different plugins for different websites - I note that the core Facebook login plugin is only for, well, Facebook
- a plugin that is updated actively so that API changes from any website can be implemented quickly - https://github.com/alixandru/q2a-open-login
seems not have been updated for a couple of years
- easy to set up with the donut theme and without any issues
- something that doesn't leave my database in a wierd shape if I decide to use another plugin later. For example, if this plugin creates a user in the Q2A database for my Facebook user, I want the Q2A user to be able to login as normal with Facebook & access all their questions/points/etc. if I replace this plugin with another in the future.
This feature must be something many Q2A sites are using. What plugin do you use & does it work well?