Welcome to the Question2Answer Q&A. There's also a demo if you just want to try it out.
+1 vote
1.1k views
in Q2A Core by
closed by

What I did:

1. tested the Ajax Comment Form v1.01b did not work, so disabled it

2. under Stats > Database clean-up operations I did 4 operations (recount posts, reindex content, recalculate user points, refill event streams).

Then I navigated back to Admin > General, and there the options regarding URL structure disappeared! I only see the radiobuttons but no labels.

I don't know if my actions 1. and 2. led to this error, but just wanted to let you know...

Update:

It was something else, sorry!

I was disabling the $neatoptions[$rawoption] as discussed here. That was causing this bug!

Q2A version: 1.5
closed with the note: self-created bug, explanation given
...