before I release my new Q&A website I want make sure there will be no spam on this site in future.
There are three things I noticed that spammers could abuse.
1. Invisible links: >>> will this link be visible? <<<
- My solution: I disabled the WYSIWYG editor.
2. Broken re-captcha
- Possible solution: A plugin for user defined (by admin) questions and answers. The user have to answer a question to pass the registration like "What is bigger? An elephant or a cat?"
3. Time-delayed spam: People write a question or answer. They wait a day and edit their posting to insert a spammy link and the admin/moderator never notice it.
- Possible solution: A plugin where you can define a time window for editing own postings like 10 minutes. Works great for my vBulletin forum.
If there are any solutions for these issues, let me know. Otherwise I will start to figure out how to write plugins for q2a :-)