I've found some issues, I think that the master-branch on github
has not been tested on q2a 1.6.2.
- the signature section doesn't display at all. In fact the options values in the admin page are not correct :
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant QA_PERMIT_USER - assumed 'QA_PERMIT_USER' in /q2a/qa-plugin/q2a-signatures/qa-sig-admin.php on line 18
PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant QA_PERMIT_ADMIN - assumed 'QA_PERMIT_ADMIN' in /q2a/qa-plugin/q2a-signatures/qa-sig-admin.php on line 20
(I think they should be QA_PERMIT_USERS and QA_PERMIT_ADMINS, but I may be wrong)
- when I submit a new post (q,a,c), I see the new post and do not see the signature immediately. I have to refresh the page to see it.
- the characters counter does not decrease when I type
- if I enable the ckeditor4, I have 2 editors active (and not only one)
Finally, but I think that this behaviour is "wanted", the signature section is displayed in the user profile page, which should be a read-only page, in my opinion. The widget should be in the account page.