Welcome to the Question2Answer Q&A. There's also a demo if you just want to try it out.
0 votes
334 views
in Q2A Core by

There must be a bug. I installed 1.6.3-dev from github and some plugins.

Many fields of the plugins could be found afterwards with "content""1048576".

I checked also an 1.6.2 installation where I am enabled categories, there I found in qa_options:

title content
xml_sitemap_show_categories 1048576
xml_sitemap_show_category_qs 1048576

 

That's why I conclude there must be bug in the "initialize database" dialogue at least.

 

PS: Btw, initialize database got frozen after I pressed it for some plugins.

by
Just to bring this up again, not solved yet. I will update on 1.7 when available and hope this bug is gone. It seems that every new int field gets the max value of 1048576 by qa_opt() or by mysql...

Please log in or register to answer this question.

...