This is premium paid plugin that schedules posts to be automatically published in future date. It is tested on qa 1.7.4.
Price for plugin is 50 USD. I cannot use paypal as in Turkey it does not work. I have Payoneer account. PM me if you interested.
Functionality of plugin:
1) Plugin creates a table in database to store data.
2) Admin sets which user levels can use schedule posts to be published in future date.
3) Admin sets which user levels can moderate (view, publish immediately, delete) all scheduled posts.
4) Normal users (2) can see/delete/publish only their own scheduled posts. However, moderators (3) can see/delete/publish all scheduled posts.
5) Plugin adds new navigation tab "My Scheduled Posts" to user profile page.
6) Permitted user (2) goes to ASK page. At the bottom there will be a check box of "Post Later". If it is checked then scheduling functionality will be active. If not checked then normal ask procedure of q2a will be valid.
7) User can set only future dates.
8) Plugin has page that shows list of posts scheduled for future dates. It is accessible only by moderator users set in (3)
9) When date comes, plugin will automatically publish the post.
10) In order to not cause load to database. Published posts will be removed from scheduled table after one day. Because published posts will already be in posts table.
11) It will require manual set for cronjob from cpanel. Alternatively, admin/plugin option includes "Run Cronjob" button. You can click it as well. It will not be problem if you click it many times per day. The script will only run once per day.
Screenshots from admin/plugins:
Screenshoot from admin/pages:
GIF for frontend functionality:
Page Accessible only by moderators:
User side Page: