Social Network Profiles is a premium non-free plugin that allows users to customize their profiles by adding other social networks they use. For example, users could link to their Facebook or Twitter page.
Plugin features include:
- Display a dynamic and modern web component that contains the contact information for the user
- Allow users to update their information in an easy to use popup
- Allow admins to customize what social networks will users be able to update in their profiles
- Allow admins to configure how the web component will display each social network
- New social networks can be added, provided the user has basic PHP and CSS knowledge
To further understand what the plugin does take a look at this profile page:
In the image above a user has added 4 social networks to their profile. The social networks are displayed in a dynamic way:
In order to configure them, the user just needs to edit their profile and, from there, they will access the following popup:
The user just needs to select the social network and then add their handle. Note that the admins can limit which social networks will be displayed from the admin section:
An additional feature to take into account is that the plugin is prepared to allow new social networks. This means with a minimal amount of PHP and CSS code, custom networks can be added. This is particularly useful for site owners that own multiple sites.
In case you were looking for additional profile customizations you can also take a look at the Profile Customizer plugin.
If you are interested in reading more about the plugin you can check the plugin page. There, you'll find some additional features, screenshots and how to order it. You can also find a plugin demo here.