I am trying to install "qa ajax chat widget". There are steps to be performed:
- Set the database access values in chat/lib/config.php.example and then rename it to config.php.
// I have performed above step successfully.
- Then load "qa-plugin/adchat/chat/install.php" from the browser after prepending with the Q2A url.
// Does above instruction mean " gateoverflow.net/qa-plugin/adchat/chat/install.php " ? If yes, then page is not found error on Q2A site. It did not successful, Why?
- Delete install.php - Running this again causes the chat database to be deleted.
// I deleted this file from hosting site.
- Now, Go to "/admin/layout" and you can create a sidebar widget for chat.
// I created sidebar for qachat
- Also, in "/admin/pages" new pages can be created for full page chat as well as chat logs (chat logs can be searched).
// I did not perform this step as there is error on chatting
There is an error :
Query: SELECT userID, userName, userRole, channel, UNIX_TIMESTAMP(dateTime) AS timeStamp, ip FROM `gateover_dd`.ajax_chat_online ORDER BY LOWER(userName); Error-Report: Table 'gateover_dd.ajax_chat_online' doesn't exist Error-Code: 1146
Please note that I have set these database values:
// AJAX Chat config parameters:
$config = array();
// Database connection values:
$config['dbConnection'] = array();
// Database hostname:
$config['dbConnection']['host'] = 'localhost';
// Database username:
$config['dbConnection']['user'] = 'qachatuser'; // I renamed as my username
// Database password:
$config['dbConnection']['pass'] = 'password'; // I renamed as my username password
// Database name:
$config['dbConnection']['name'] = 'qachat'; I renamed as my database name
// Database type:
$config['dbConnection']['type'] = null;
// Database link:
$config['dbConnection']['link'] = null; // what should be here?
After these entries I have renamed config.php.example to config.php .
AJAX chat is not working I did you run the "install.php" but result was not successful.
Could you please explain why are these showing error?
Thanks in advance.