This is a premium paid plugin that imports contents posted in other web sources via rss url feed. It is tested on qa 1.8.0. PM me if you interested, for price and payment options.
Plugin name: Custom RSS Feeder
Price: 30 USD
What Plugin Does:
- It imports contents from provided rss url.
- Users can add rss url and run them.
- Based on RSS feed structure, users can set nodes for title, content, and link.
- Users can see the last run time of the plugin for their rss url
- Plugin retrieves data from rss url and publishes them as questions.
- Prior to publish, plugin will check if the content was published before to ignore duplicates.
- Plugin will show results as a table output, showing if successfully published, or duplicate, or missing data
- It automatically generates 5 keywords based on repeat frequency within the content (Ignores common words such as I, You, He, She, There, Are, That, The, etc..)
- There is an option in admin settings to add Canonical URL meta of ORIGINAL SOURCE to handle duplicate contents from SEO perspective
- Authorized users can add RSS feed url and publish on behalf of other users.
- It adds "RSS" tab on user profile sub navigation
RSS SUB NAVIGATION PAGE
SAMPLE RESULT OF RUNNING IMPORT FEED:
SAMPLE IMPORTED QUESTION VIA RSS FEEDER PLUGIN:
What Are Admin Settings:
- Admin can show/hide original source of the imported content
- Admin can add/remove original source url as canonical meta url at pages to handle SEO impact of duplicate contents
- Admin can set allow/disallow HTML in rss feeds
- Admin can assign default category for all imported feeds
- Admin can decided which user levels can use this feature
- Admin can authorize specific user levels who can import feeds on behalf of other users
ADMIN SETTINGS SCREENSHOT:
standard username: deneme_11