Just thinking about the question of what Q2A lacks in relation to older projects like Askbot... one is the FAQ, something I helped make editable when I was involved with that project. So, here's a FAQ plugin for Q2A:
- add FAQ page via admin/pages
- edit FAQ sections via admin/plugins
- add FAQ sections via admin/plugins using jQuery
- add points-per-activity and priviliges-by-points tables using short-code
- show/hide FAQ sections on FAQ page using jQuery
- notify new users to checkout the FAQ on first visit
- all text and css customizable via admin/plugins
It includes a basic FAQ (stolen from Askbot itself), but it is fully customizable by sections.
It's new, so bug reports are appreciated, as always.
FAQ page screenshot:
UPDATE: fixed a bug that stops badge notifications from showing - if you have both plugins installed, you should rebuild the badge list before updating this, to avoid a stream of badge notifications.