First of all, thanks to the author of the plugin for a very thoughtful and useful tool!
But while trying to implement the PDF tool in the plugin I discovered that:
1. The url given for the wkhtmltopdf (http://code.google.com/p/wkhtmltopdf/downloads/list) was no longer active. I had to get it here: http://wkhtmltopdf.org/downloads.html.
2. I downloaded and extracted (64 bit) it unto the plugin folder (/qa-book-master).
3. But I dont excatly which of the content will be needed in the plugin folder..so, I included the whole folder (consisting of 3 other folders. /bin /include and lib/).
4. When this didnt work out, then I extracted the content of the whole /bin folder into the plugin's folder (maybe since the README said binary?)
5. I made sure that the book.pdf file is created and chmoded into 777
6. After all manner permutations and directories/content relocations...all I still get is a blank pdf format.
7. Anyone that has manged to make the pdf tool work should pls help me out!
I have Ubuntu 12.0.4, 64bit