I can access the site properly as a guest user. Now here are some comments from a user persepective:
1. Title is hiddden:
2. Dowvote arrow is on top of upvote arrow and the buttom seems bigger due to the overlapping:
3. The "Click to vote down" tooltip seems to be considerably thin (1 line per word)
4. After performing a vote the new HTML brought by AJAX has a different (native) tooltip
5. Inputs are too long and notes are too big or call too much attention:
Just uncommenting display: block and width: 100% resulted in a better output, IMO
6. User profile needs to be easily extendable by plugins. I mean, if I want to develop a plugin that adds a new section to it I will add some custom CSS for the most popular free themes so that new sections can properly be displayed there. After a quick look Donut is not so flexible, even after trying similar CSS to the wall or activity (which should almost be the same). Same happened with Snow Flat. Here is the fix I proposed: https://github.com/q2a/question2answer/pull/105
. Actually, it is only one commit but there you can find the screenshots. Think of it this way: I'm most likely going to copy the CSS from the activity section and expect that to allow me to add new sections without breaking the other ones (similarly, removing sections).
All these under Chrome 38.