1. after submit, it REDIRECTs TO /reset?e=test
<td colspan="1" class="qa-form-tall-ok">
Please check email
MUST STOP HERE, not again showing the INPUT fields.
2. REMOVE from Email:
Alternatively, enter the code below into the field provided.\n\nCode: ^code
3. User clicks link from email: /reset?c=zjt8r3xq&e=test%40kyga.de
Username or email: EMAIL SHOWN
Code: CODE SHOWN
You have been emailed your reset code - send another.
MUST BE AUTOMATIC forwarded.
"Your new password was emailed to you"
And again the form to enter the data. STOP shownig the form.
1. Forgot password, enter username or email
2. Mail goes to user, front end shows: check your email
3. User clicks link in email, comes to reset page, data (code and email/handle) gets submitted by JS automatically
4. User gets the 2nd email that contains his new password, frontend shows: "password was sent to you", and the input fields, cursor in password field blinking
5. User checks his email, copies the password, done.
Not perfect, but better than before!
Changes on Gihub: