Hi, I'm currently making some plugins which are listed as follows:
1. AdChat - Displays an AJAX chat window for logged in users and adsense for logged out ones. Works in sidebar only and AJAX chat is a very stable chat and works well with lots of customization though is a bit bulky. It is not as clean as some of the JS chats on websites, but this is the best free chat option which I could find that can be hosted on our server.
2. Site-wide notifications - Allows a text area for admins/moderators to send out a message and this gets displayed as a notice to all users of the site - notice comes as that of the new badge one.
3. Previous - Next button is an already existing plugin for Q2A. Extending this to show Prev-Next button for same category.
4. Subject Experts - A widget in category page that lists the best performers for that Category. More options to follow.
5. Answer Hide option - Adds a user filed which allows users to hide all answers by default and only when they click "Show" answer is shown.
6. Better email - Needs suggestion here. I haven't really used the email feature of Q2A much. I would like to email subject experts if a question is posted and no answer for say 1 week. Also, reply via email to be implemented at last stage.