Hi everyone, I've finally got around to releasing v1.8.1. This fixes a bunch of issues, including Q2A mistakenly being detected as malware. View the full changelog and download here.
This is my first released managed solely by myself, without needing to wait for Gideon to update the website. So do let me know if I've missed anything off the website :)
Thanks to pupi1985, ProThoughts and jairlopez for contributing to this release, and to everyone who reported issues and helped test.
On another note, I set up HTTPS on the Q2A site a while back. Haven't had any problems thus far, but I will be shortly setting up redirects to the HTTPS version so that everyone is always on this version. I'd suggest updating bookmarks if you have them. Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the HTTPS!